Email and Web Design, development and content management professional with proven creative, strategic, development and leadership
experience. Recognized for excellent project management and research skills in both domestic and international affairs.
Currently looking to take the next step in my professional career to further challenge and develop my evolving skillset.
March 2020 – Present
Marketing Automation Developer
Responsible for the building, testing and execution of automated marketing campaigns with the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation platform.
- Build responsive, HTML email and landing pages from design briefs to drive demand generation.
- Manage campaign functionality with A/B Testing and Localization of campaigns
- QA test emails using Email on Acid and direct sends to test rendering across various email clients and ensure emails are populated with the correct dynamic content.
- Set up the campaign segmentation filters to ensure the campaigns are delivered to the proper audience while following GDPR protocols.
- Design the campaign workflows, decision splits, messaging cadence and schedule deployments of campaigns on the Eloqua Canvas.
- Ensure data is flowing properly from the campaign back to the database.
January 2019 – September 2019
Code, QA test, Segment and Deploy HTML marketing emails using the Experian Cheetah Digital Platform and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Build responsive, HTML consumer facing emails from provided creative PSD’s
- QA test emails using the 250ok platform to test rendering across various email clients and ensure links are populated with the correct dynamic content
- Set up the campaigns segmentation filters through Cheetah or Windsor Circle to ensure the campaigns are delivered to the proper audience
- Manage email calendar and deploy campaigns to Avon’s list of over 2 million active customers
August 2018 – Demeber 2018
Responsible for the design, production and optimization of marketing emails and landing pages for the marketing department and partnership programs. Responsibilities include:
- Design responsive email layouts based on existing creative and company style and branding guidelines.
- Code responsive “one-off” and email templates from PSDs and designs provided by graphic designers.
- Troubleshoot and optimize layout and coding issues in legacy HTML emails.
- QA test all emails across multiple browsers, clients, operating systems and email testing platforms.
- Build out internal landing pages to support company newsletters.
December 2016 – May 2018
Front End Web Developer
Lead the coding and design of landing pages and marketing emails in the Salesforce Pardot Platform. Responsibilities include:
- Create and edit micro sites, landing pages, email blasts, marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail), and templates for emails and landing pages.
- Provide marketing deliverables for webinars, and regional events (trade shows, dinners, lunch and learns, conferences).
- Create and update pages on the main corporate and related WordPress websites.
- Create training materials and assist junior developers on more complex development and QA tasks.
December 2012 – February 2017
Responsible for the design, production and maintenance of all Rutgers University Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences and Mid-Atlantic Regional Association of Coastal Ocean Observing Systems websites. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, updating and designing for content management systems such as Joomla, Drupal and WordPress.
- Managed all website content updates including: news stories, scientific presentations and papers and status reports.
- Managed all internal website content updates including: events, contact information and new job listings.
- Developed and managed content campaigns for all department social media profiles.
- Redesigned the MARACOOS regional website to the standards set by the Board of Directors.
- Migrated legacy websites and plugins from Drupal 6 to the latest releases.
- Managed HTML Email Campaigns advertising the MARACOOS Annual Meeting, weekly seminars etc.
- Built MARACOOS resources pages to educate the general public on hurricanes, nor’easters and winter storms.
- Developed internal resource pages to assist with the organization of group projects, proposals and meetings.
June 2011 – February 2017
Oceanographic Research Technician
- Assist in the preparation and deployment of Slocum Gliders for research missions conducted worldwide by the Coastal Ocean Observation Lab .
- Analysis of a variety of different oceanographic data sets including data from satellites, high frequency radar, ocean forecast models and glider data that are then used for the purposes of remotely piloting gliders around the world, public education and outreach, scientific presentations and publications.
- Appointed Lead Pilot of the international team of collaborators of the Challenger Glider Mission. Duties include piloting the growing fleet of Global Class Slocum Gliders along trans oceanic basin legs, analyzing data collected, looking at global and regional ocean model data.
- Assisted in the coordination of undergraduate classes with responsibilities ranging from lecturing, course material organization, building a resource website, and assisting students in gaining access to data needed for semester arcing research projects and teaching them how to handle the data.
- Represented the University at International Research Conventions in Norway, The United Kingdom, Spain and the Canary Islands.
- Assisted with general IT within the Center for Ocean Observing Leadership as well as equipment management in the lab.
- Photographer for Center and Department special events.
- Managed the seasonal adjustment of L-Band and X-Band satellite sea surface temperature data
- Assisted in repairing CODAR sites at various stations along the east coast.
- Visualized Radial data from a number of Sea Sonde CODAR sites from the Rutgers network
May 2011 – December 2013
Robotic & Computational Oceanographic Technician
- Remote collaboration with Dr. Antonio Ramos working with satellite data from the Survey of the Environment Assisted by Satellite Network (SEASnet).
- May 2012 on location at ULPGC conducted research on the growth of Pollicipes pollicipes on the hulls of Slocum Gliders and the effects this growth has on the auvs movement.
- June 2012 GUAYOTA 4 Research Cruise, deployment of a Remotely Operated Vehicle into the cone of the submarine volcano off of the island of El Hierro, Canary Islands, ES.